April showers bring May (cauli)flowers
May 5, 2011 § Leave a Comment
Well, kids, it’s May.
Can you believe it?
We’ve had enough of rain (both inside and outside of our living room) here at the One-Drawer Kitchen, so we are more than ready for the proverbial flowers that May is supposed to bring us.
In the meantime, here’s a tasty recipe for some cauliflower.
- 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets, (about 1 large head; see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese